In this article, you’ll see What types of ID does Instagram accept to verify your age. If you’re facing Instagram Under Age Problem.
According to Instagram, Your photo ID must include your face and date of birth so that we can verify your age. Now some people got confused that what forms of ID Instagram accepts. Now get rid of this confusion Instagram release the list of IDs that they accept. So the list you got in this article is an official list by Instagram.
Also Read:- Instagram Under Age Problem 100% Solve
Note:- Please cover up any personal information that we don’t need to verify your identity (e.g. credit card number, social security number).
What forms of ID does Instagram accept 2022?
According to Instagram, they’ll accept any ID that shows your name and recent photo, including your:
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Marriage certificate
- Other government-issued ID (e.g. disability, SNAP, or national ID card)
- Official name change paperwork
- Passport Personal or vehicle insurance card
- Voter ID card
If you don’t have an ID that shows your name and photo, we’ll also accept the following items that combined show your name and date of birth:
- Bank statement
- Bus card
- Credit card
- Library card
- Magazine subscription stub
- Medical record
- Membership ID (e.g. pension card, union membership, working or professional ID)
- School/university ID card
- School/university record
- Social security card
- Utility bill
- Yearbook photo (actual scan or photograph of the page in your yearbook)
Wrap up: Instagram Under Age Problem
So this is the list of IDs that are accepted by Instagram to verify your age. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How to remove suggested Reels from Instagram
- How to see who you’ve blocked on instagram
- How to Edit A Comment On Instagram
- Simple Trick to Delete Search History On Instagram
- How to download Instagram stories without the app