In this article, you’ll know How to remove suggested Reels from Instagram, Just follow the steps given below in this article.
Instagram Reels suggestion system works with artificial intelligence. Instagram AI algorithm analyzes what you are watching & then it starts showing the reels according to your interest. Now, this system is not very perfect. Sometimes it just starts showing unwanted content. So let’s see how you can hide inappropriate reels from your profile.
How to change suggested reels on Instagram
1. First Method to remove suggested Reels
1) In the first step open any suggested Reels on the Instagram app & Tap the three dots icon on the bottom right side.
2) Here tap on the Not interested option.
3) A message will be displayed on your screen that says “Thanks! Your feedback helps improve your experience.” Now Instagram will stop suggesting to you the type of reels you’ve marked as Not interested. If you see it by chance then repeat this process.
2. Second Method to remove suggested Reels
If you are getting adult content in your reels then this is how you can change suggested reels on Instagram to stop adult content recommendations.
1) In this first step open the Instagram app & as the app opens up tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
2) On the profile page, tap on the Hamburger icon on the upper right side.
3) Here tap on the settings, option to open the Instagram settings.
4) In the settings, tap on the Account option.
5) Now in the Account settings, scroll down & tap on the “Sensitive content control” option.
6) On this page tap on the “Limit even more” option.
3. Third Method to remove suggested Reels
There is another way to change the suggested reels that Instagram shows you. For this watch the reels that you want in your recommendation. Like those types of reels & interact with them. Follow a similar type of creator.
As you follow these steps, Instagram will start showing you the reels of your interest.
So this is how you can remove suggested Reels from Instagram. I hope it helps you.
If you still got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Facebook:-
- How to stop people from tagging you in photos on Instagram
- Trick to know if someone restricted you on Instagram
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- Simple Trick to Delete Search History On Instagram
- How to see when someone was last active on Instagram
- How to see the exact number of followers on Instagram after 10K