In this article, you’ll learn What is limit unwanted interactions on Instagram? & How you can Limit Unwanted Instagram Interactions.
What is limit unwanted interactions on Instagram?
“limit unwanted interactions” is a feature on Instagram to protect people from abuse on their platform. By this, you can temporarily limit unwanted comments and messages. It’s pretty much similar so restricting. Restricting only protects you from the individual, but limiting will help you manage harassment from groups.
Now if so many people trying to abuse you through comments & messages then let’s see how you can stop them by using the ” limit unwanted interactions” feature.
How to Limit Unwanted Instagram Interactions
1) Open the Instagram app & as the app opens up tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
2) On the profile page, tap on the Hamburger icon on the upper right side.
3) Here tap on the Settings option.
4) Then tap on the Privacy option.
5) In the privacy settings, below the Interactions, tap on the Limits option.
6) Then hit the Continue button.
7) Now simply tap on the “Turn On” button at the bottom.
Wrap up: unwanted interactions on Instagram
So this is how you can limit unwanted interactions on Instagram. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How to see when someone was last active on Instagram
- How To Save Story Drafts On Instagram
- Instagram 6-digit code not received [100% Fixed]
- Hidden way To Change Instagram Feed Layout
- How to delete all saved posts on Instagram 2022