In this article, you’ll see How to setup PayPal balance account, and the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
To get a PayPal balance account, you need to someone send money to your Paypal account. Once you have your PayPal balance account set up we’ll be able to accept money from others, transfer money to others as well as add money to your Paypal account. so without further ado let’s get started.
Also Read:- How to link bank account to PayPal App
How to get a PayPal balance account
1) As you get money from someone to your PayPal account then you’ll get a message on the Paypal screen that, “Money is waiting for your”. Keep in mind that you have to confirm the Email that is linked to your PayPal account, for this message to show up. so here tap on the “Accept the money” option.
2) Now to set up your PayPal balance, here tap on the Keep it in PayPal option.
3) Then it’ll take you to this page where you need to set up your PayPal balance account. Here enter your legal name & correct address, below that enter your “date of birth” & then enter the Last 4 digits of your social security number. After submitting these details correctly, tap on Confirm & Submit button.
4) If you entered everything correctly then you’ll get a message on your screen saying, “Success! You’re all set.” so here tap on the Done button.
5) And here you’ll see that money you revise is sitting in your PayPal balance.
Wrap up: Setup PayPal balance account
So this is How you can set up a PayPal balance account through the PayPal App. I hope it helps you.
If you have any issues, feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to PayPal:-