If you are looking for How to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
To the people who are new to the cash app, Cash App is a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment service owned by Square Inc. You can send money to, or a request from, anyone with a Cash account, and funds are drawn from a linked bank account via debit card at no cost.
Cash App also allows users to buy, hold, send, receive, and sell Bitcoin. In this article lets’s see the process of sending bitcoin to Binance wallet by using the cash app. so without further ado let’s get started!
How to send Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance in 2022
1) In the first step open the Cash App & on the home page, tap on the USD option to select your currency.
2) Now on the Select Currency menu, select the Bitcoin.
3) Enter the amount of bitcoin that you want to send to another wallet (below that you’ll see the value of that much Bitcoin in USD) & then tap on the send button.
4) On the next page, enter the BTC wallet address of the Binance account.
5) For that open the Binance app & on the homepage tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom middle section.
6) Next, tap on the Deposit option at the top.
7) As we are transferring bitcoin so at the bottom tap on the Bitcoin option.
8) Now you’ll get the warning that “Please make sure to only transfer Bitcoin token to this address”. So tap on the Ok button.
9) Now below the Barcode, you’ll get your wallet address. Here tap on the Copy icon to copy this wallet address.
10) Again open the cash app & After entering your BTC wallet address, tap on the option you got below, to confirm it. (See the picture below for example)
11) After confirming tap on the Next button at the top right corner.
12) Next, Confirm your Cash PIN.
13) After that, select your withdrawal speed. You’ll get 3 options, Where Priority & Rush are paid but fast & Standard is free but slow. So select whatever is convenient for you & tap on the Next.
14) Now it’ll ask you to “Confirm withdrawal to external wallet”, so check the details of your order, If all looks good then tap on the “Confirm & Send” button at the bottom.
15) Then it’ll show that your withdrawal is initiated so tap on the Done button.
16) To check the status of the transfer, on the home page of the Cash app, tap on the Clock icon at the top right corner.
17) Here you’ll see your recent Bitcoin withdrawal in the Pending area & as it gets complete, it’ll go to the Completed section at the bottom.
Wrap up: Send Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance
So that’s How you can send Bitcoin from Cash App to Binance in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.