If you are looking for How to change the watch face on your apple watch series 7, then here is the step-by-step guide given in this article.
The new series of Apple Watch & iPhone is out now. If you are already have used then you most probably know how to use this. But if you are new to the Apple ecosystem then this article is really going to help you.
There are two ways to change the watch face in the apple watch. In the first one, you can directly change it from the watch. And in the second method, you can change it from the Watch app on the iPhone. We will be going to discuss both methods. So so without further ado let’s get started.
Also Read:- iPhone 13 tips and tricks | 10+ Special Features
Here’s how to change the watch face on your apple watch series 7
- Press on the Digital Crown to navigate to your current watch face.
- Swipe left or right to browse your current watch faces.
- Stop on the watch face you want to use.
With fully customizable options, you can switch it up as often as you want, choosing new designs, colors, and complications.
Adding an Apple Watch face from your iPhone 13
If you prefer working on a larger screen, learn how to change your Apple Watch face from the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap Face Gallery at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll through the gallery and tap on the face you would like to add.
- Edit the face by tapping the selections you want from each available customization. These options will vary from design to design.
- Tap Add when finished and the new face will appear on your Apple Watch.
This is all on the topic of How to change the watch face on your apple watch series 7. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
For more tips & tricks related to iOS, You can join our Telegram Channel –NixLoop to get Notify on our daily updates.