In this article, you’ll learn How to check your iPhone battery health in 3 simple steps, so that you know when it’s time for a replacement.
3) Here you’ll see a percentage next to Maximum Capacity, which gives you a good idea of whether or not your iPhone’s battery is in good health—the higher the percentage, the better.
Apple says that your phone’s battery is “designed to retain up to 80% of its original capacity after 500 complete charge cycles,” which for most people takes about two years of use.
What is iPhone peak performance capability?
In battery health, you got an overview of your iPhone battery but if you go to the Peak Performance Capability section, you’ll see a more detailed explanation of how your battery is doing.
Here are some common messages you can get in peak performance capability:
1. Your battery is currently supporting normal peak performance.
This means that your battery is working normally and has the highest capacity available.
2. Built-in dynamic software and hardware will help counter-performance impacts that may be noticed as your iPhone battery chemically ages
As your battery ages, you might see this message. This means your battery is beginning to degrade, which may affect performance.
3. This iPhone has experienced an unexpected shutdown because the battery was unable to deliver the necessary peak power. Performance management has been applied to help prevent this from happening again.
This message is an indication your battery is causing issues with your iPhone. And it might soon be time to upgrade. You’re likely going to see performance issues, like slow loading times.
4. Your battery’s health is significantly degraded.
The iPhone will display this when the battery’s capacity is below 80%. That can significantly affect your phone’s ability to work normally.
Final Words: iPhone Battery Health
This is How to check your iPhone battery health in 3 simple steps, so that you know when it’s time for a replacement. I recommend you spend few bucks to replace it. Because after that you’ll feel your iPhone is like a new one.
I hope you like this article if yes then do consider joining our Telegram Channel –NixLoop to get Notify for our upcoming posts & more awesome stuff. Thanks for Reading.