In this article, you’ll see how to Fix connected to device can’t provide internet Xiaomi redmi issue. Simply follow the steps given here.
This is a very common problem in which our phone says “wifi connected but no internet access”. You can easily fix this issue by the following solution given below. This solution works for all android mobile devices like Oneplus, Realme, Oppo, Vivo, Poco, google pixel and all android 12-based models. so without further ado let’s get started.
Fix connected to device can’t provide internet Xiaomi redmi
1) In the first step open the wifi settings, now next to the connected wifi network you’ll see arrow marks, tap to open it.
2) On this page you’ll get the connected wifi network’s details, so scroll down to the bottom.
3) Here you’ll get the IP settings option on DHCP. Tap on it to change it.
4) And then select it on Static.
5) And here change the value of DNS 1(188.8.131.52) and DNS 2(184.108.40.206).
6) After changing the DNS value, tap on the Checkmark at the top right side to save it.
7) And within a few seconds, you’ll see that the “wifi connected but no internet access” error is gone.
Wrap up: wifi connected but no internet access
So this is how you can Fix connected to device can’t provide internet Xiaomi redmi. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- Simple Trick to view someone Facebook Story without them knowing