In this article, you’ll learn How To Tag Someone On Instagram Reels, the step-by-step guide is given below in this article.
Tagging on Instagram is the batter way to mention someone in your reels. It can be for the reason that you want to give credit to someone or just want to mention them. So let’s see how you can Tag Someone In Instagram Reels Video.
How To Tag Someone On Instagram Reels
1) In the first step open the Instagram app & as it opens up, tap on the + icon at the top right side to create a reel.
2) Now here tap on the Shutter button to create a reel or you can also load it from the gallery.
3) After creating your reel, tap on the Preview button.
4) Now do the editing you want & then tap on the Next button.
5) Now on this page, you’ll get the Tag people option, tap to open it.
6) Then tap on the Add Tag option at the bottom left side.
7) After that search for the profile that you want to Tag & tap on the search result.
8) After taking the person to your reel, tap on the Checkmark at the top right side.
9) Now simply tap on the Share button & you’ll be able to share it on your profile.
So this is how you can Tag Someone On Instagram Reels. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How To Fix Instagram White Screen Problem
- How to see who you’ve blocked on instagram
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- Simple Trick to Delete Search History On Instagram
- Why does instagram crash when you try to post a reel