If you are looking for How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To Crypto.com then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
Do you know that Binance’s 0.1% trading fee is lower than many other U.S. exchanges? Binance is known for its high-speed trade execution. Before company founder Changpeng Zhao started Binance in China in 2017, he developed a software system for matching orders for high-speed traders. Binance.US offers the purchase and sale of nearly 60 cryptocurrencies, but it is Fewer than the global Binance site. I hope they’ll add more in the future. now let’s see How To Send Transfer Your Crypto such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc from Binance to the Crypto.com platform.
How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To Crypto.com in 2022
1) In the first step open the Binance app & on the homepage tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom middle section.
2) Next, tap on the Withdraw option at the top.
3) As I have bitcoin in my account, I got the bitcoin option here. Tap to select it. ( If you purchase other cryptos then they’ll also appear here.)
4) Then enter how much bitcoin you want to transfer & then tap on the Next.
5) On the next page, enter the BTC wallet address of the Crypto.com account.
6) For that open the Crypto.com app & on the homepage tap on the Transfer option at the top.
7) then tap on the Deposit option at the bottom.
8) Next, tap on the Crypto option.
9) As we are transferring bitcoin so at the bottom tap on the Bitcoin option.
10) Now below the Barcode, you’ll get your wallet address. Here tap on the Copy icon to copy this wallet address.
11) Again open the Binance app & After entering your BTC wallet address, tap on the Preview Withdrawal option.
12) In the last step, check the details of your order, If all looks good then tap on the “Withdraw BTC” button at the bottom.
Also Read:- How to Delete Instagram Call History
Wrap up: Transfer Crypto From Binance To Crypto.com
So that’s How you can Transfer Crypto From Binance To Crypto.com in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.