In this article, you’ll learn How to Hide Whatsapp photos & videos of a particular chat in your phone’s gallery. Just follow the steps given below.
When someone sends you a photo or video on WhatsApp & you download it then you can see that media in your WhatsApp & as well as on your phone’s gallery. Now sometimes we get sensitive information that we don’t want to save in the gallery as the gallery mostly stays public on our phone & anyone can access it.
So to deal with this situation you can change a setting in your WhatsApp so when a particular person sends you something then it’ll not get saved in your Gallay. so without further ado let’s see how!
Steps to Hide Whatsapp photos & video of particular chat in your phone’s gallery
1) In the first step open WhatsApp on your phone & make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
2) Now open the contact whose photos & video you want to hide from getting saved in your phone’s gallery. Here tap on the person’s profile at the top.
3) In the profile, you’ll see the “Media visibility” option. Tap to open it.
4) Next, it’ll ask you “Show newly downloaded media from this hat in your phone’s gallery?”, By default, it’s on Yes. As you don’t want to save the photo & video from this chat to show in your phone’s gallery so select the “No” option & tap on Ok.
So this is how you can hide Whatsapp photos & videos of a particular chat in your phone’s gallery. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or in our Twitter page.
- How to use one WhatsApp account on multiple devices
- How to hide WhatsApp chat without deleting it on Android
- How to Clear a Chat on Whatsapp on an Android Device
- How to report a number on WhatsApp
- How to Create WhatsApp Chat Shortcut on Home Screen of Android
- WhatsApp trick to Send Message to Unsaved Number Without Adding Contact