If you are looking for How to Deactivate Facebook Account with Facebook Lite App then here is the step-by-step guide given in this article.
Facebook is a good place to interact with your friends & find new people. Now it’s good until start feeling that it wasting your lot of time & make you’re unable to focus on your work. Now for such types of issues, the only solution is to delete your account. To delete your account all you need is the password of your account. so without further ado let’s get started!
Steps to Permanently Deactivate Facebook Account
1) In the first step open the Facebook app & as the app opens up, tap on the Hamburger icon(☰) at the top right side.
2) Now scroll down & open the settings.
3) In the settings, tap on the “Personal and Account Information” option you got at the top.
4) In the “Personal and Account Information” settings, Tap on Edit Button, Next to the “Account Ownership and Control ” option.
5) Next tap on the “Deactivation and deletion” option.
6) On the next page, you’ll get two options “Deactivate account” or “Delete account” Here tap on the “Delete account” option and tap on the Continue button at the bottom.
7) On the next page, tap on the “Continue to account deletion” button.
8) Next, scroll down & tap on the Delete account.
9) Now Facebook will ask you to “confirm this is your account”, so enter your password & tap on Continue.
10) In the last step, “Confirm permanent account deletion”, so tap on the “Delete account” button at the bottom.
11) Here you go, as you tap on the “Delete account” button, you’ll see that “Your account is scheduled for permanent deletion”.
In the end, do consider following us on Twitter –NixLoop to get Notified of our future updates.