If you are looking for How to transfer BTC from Binance to another wallet address then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
Do you know that Binance’s 0.1% trading fee is lower than many other U.S. exchanges? Binance is known for its high-speed trade execution. Before company founder Changpeng Zhao started Binance in China in 2017, he developed a software system for matching orders for high-speed traders. Binance.US offers the purchase and sale of nearly 60 cryptocurrencies, but it is Fewer than the global Binance site. I hope they’ll add more in the future. now let’s see How To Send Transfer Your Crypto such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc from Binance to another wallet address.
Here are the steps to transfer BTC from Binance to another wallet address in 2022
1) In the first step open the Binance app & on the homepage tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom middle section.
2) Next, tap on the Withdraw option at the top.
3) As I have bitcoin in my account, I’ll get the bitcoin option here. Tap to select it. ( If you purchase other cryptos then they’ll also appear here.)
4) Then enter how much bitcoin you want to transfer & then tap on the Next.
5) On the next page, enter the BTC wallet address of the external wallet.
6) As you get the BTC to address of the receiver, then open the Binance app & After entering your BTC wallet address, tap on the Preview Withdrawal option.
7) In the last step, check the details of your order, If all looks good then tap on the “Withdraw BTC” button at the bottom.
Wrap up: Transfer BTC from Binance to another wallet address
So this is all on the topic of How to transfer BTC from Binance to another wallet address in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.