If you are looking for How To Transfer Bitcoin From Robinhood to Cash App, here is the simple guide given below in this article.
To send Crypto first you need to buy Crypto, which we discussed in our preview article. (How to Buy Crypto on Robinhood).
So as you get the crypto in your Robinhood Account, so without further ado let’s get started with the process of Transfering it to the Cash App.
How To Transfer Bitcoin From Robinhood to Cash App
1) In the first step open the Cash app on your phone, as it opens up tap on the Bitcoin icon at the bottom right corner.
2) Here scroll down & tap on the “View Bitcoin address” option.
3) Then tap on the copy button & it’ll copy your bitcoin wallet address.
4) After that open the Robinhood app & tap on the search button in the middle. Here search for the crypto you want to transfer & open that.
5) then scroll down & tap on the Send button.
6) Enter how much crypto you want to transfer & then tap on the Continue button.
7) Now tap on the Enter Manually button at the bottom.
8) Here paste the Cash app wallet address that we copied early & tap on the Review. Now it’ll show you the details of your order, If all looks good then after reviewing you can Send that crypto to Coinbase crypto wallet.
In the end, do consider following us on Twitter –NixLoop to get Notified of our future updates.