In this article, you’ll know How to See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram, Just follow the steps given below in this article.
In the good old days, Instagram has the feature of activity tab to track your follower & following activities. And the guys use this feature to check who my girlfriend recently followed on Instagram? & some other stuff she is doing on the Instagram app. With that’s Instagram also shows the Followers & Following of your friends on the app in chronological order.
Then somehow Instagram finds out that you guys are using it to track the activity of your girlfriend/boyfriend on the Instagram app. So they just remove this feature. Now activity tab & chronological order of Followers & Following is s no longer available. But as always we got you a trick to view the recent followers on Instagram. so without further ado let’s get started with our article.
Also Read:- How to Delete Instagram Call History
How to See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram
It’s possible to track someone’s activity on Instagram but it’s a bit hard due to the reason that the activity tab has been removed from the app. However, we get you two solutions in which the first one is Paid & the second one is Free. So let’s see each one.
Check Anyone’s Instagram Activity Using Snoopreport (Paid)
Snoopreport is an online activity tracker tool by which you can check Anyone’s Instagram Activity. See What Someone Likes and Follows on Instagram App.
- In the first step go to SnoopReport.com & at the homepage click on the Get started.
- On the second page, enter your email, password and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After a successful sign-up on the Snoopreport, you’ll be taken to the dashboard.
- Next, click on the Add Account option at the top, tap Buy Subscription, and choose and purchase your SnoopReport plan. Plans start at under $5 per month and vary depending on the number of Instagram accounts you want to track.
- Now, click Add profile and enter the username of the account you want to track. That’s it!
You’ll start receiving weekly reports with their recently-followed accounts and other data. Here are the examples – Snoopreport’s Report Examples.
Check Anyone’s Instagram Recent Following (Free Method)
- To view Instagram followers, in the first step open instagram.com in your web browser.
- Now simply log in to your Instagram account using username & password.
- Next, tap on the 3 dots at the top right corner in your browser & select the Desktop Site option.
- Now go to the profile of the person, whose recent following you want to know. & tap on the follower’s tab. Then you can see who someone’s most recent Instagram followers are.
- You will get the all followers in chronological order, from the newest to the oldest.
As it’s a free method so it doesn’t guarantee you to get the followers in order. But its Works for me so You can try it out if this works for you.
How to View Your Instagram Followers in Chronological Order
To view Instagram followers of your own account in chronological order follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile section & tap on the Follower option.
- Now you’ll see the list of all your followers.
I have seen that when I open the list in the mobile app then for some account it show a random list but for some account its show chronological order. So you can try this method if it works for you, otherwise, you can use the web version method we explained above.
How to View Your Instagram Followings in Chronological Order
To view the following of your own account in chronological order follow these steps:
1) In the first step open the Instagram app & go to the following option. Now tap on the short by icon as shown in the picture below.
2) Next, select the Date followed: Latest & It will sort by placing the most recent followed profile at the top & oldest one at the bottom.
Wrap up: See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram
So this was a Trick to See Who Someone Recently Followed on Instagram. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
- How to recover a deleted story on Instagram
- Trick to share full 60-second reels on Instagram story
- How to stop people from tagging you in photos on Instagram
- How to change the chat theme on Instagram for all chats
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music