If you are facing Tiktok video is being processed & Now looking for How To Fix TikTok video stuck on processing? Then follow this article.
This is a very common problem faced by many TikTok users. This is when you upload a video or go through the process of uploading a video on TikTik. And it stuck on the processing at the end of the video. It’s never going through the process again & it’s not showing up as a posted live video and nobody can see it. There few different that you can do to get that fixed. so without further ado let’s get started.
How To FIX TikTok Video Stuck On Processing 2022
1. First make sure you have the video saved in your phone gallery. So simply close the Tiktok app completely.
2. Now reopen the TikTok app & check if Video is being processed and finish that process.
3. If doesn’t then you try to re-upload that video because potentially there’s some kind of bug or issue in uploading that specific video.
1. To check the internet connection, open your web browser like chrome or safari.
2. As it opens up simply search speed test & tap on the “Run speed test” button in the search result.
3. If your uploading speed is not good then you need to fix your internet problem. Otherwise, it’s just another problem.
1. To check the TikTok servers, go to this link.
2. If it shows “User reports indicate no current problems at TikTok” then it means there is no problem with serves.
3. If indicate the problem then simply wait for TikTok engineers to fix it.
1. In this method open the app store/play store.
2. Now check for TikTok updates & if you got an update then update it to the latest version.
3. Latest update will fix the potential bug in the Tiktok app & your problem will get solved.
Also Read:- How to Edit A Comment On Instagram
Warp up: Tiktok video is being processed Problem
We have given so many solutions above for your problem that one of them will defiantly be going to work for you. So do tell us in the comment section, which one works for you.
So this is How you can Fix TikTok Video Stuck On Processing. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.