If you’re also facing the issue that Mac Dock magnification not working then here is how you can fix this problem.
Dock magnification is a feature of macOS, in which when you hover over a particular app in your dock then it gets magnified. Now Dock Magnification is disabled by default so if you’re not able to use it then let’s see how to fix that. so without further ado let’s get started.
How to Enable Dock Magnification on MacOS
1) In the first click on the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen.
2) Here tap on the System Preferences option.
3) In the System Preferences, you’ll get the Dock & Menu Bar option, tap to open it.
4) Now in the Dock & Menu Bar settings, you’ll get the Magnification option, click on it to enable it & below that set it on max. Now simply restart your Mac.
5) After that whenever you hover your cursor over the dock then you’ll see the current app will get magnified.
So this is how you can fix the Mac Dock magnification not working issue. if the problem keeps persistent then you can contact apple care because it can be another problem with your device. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.