In this article, you’ll learn How to Fix Instagram black screen problem, all you need to do is follow the steps given below.
Recently, many Instagram users have reported that their Instagram is stuck on a black screen. Now they have tried the conventional methods but nothing works for them. so researched about it & found a working way to fix the Instagram Black Screen Issue,
5 ways to fix the black screen on Instagram
Here we’ll tell you different tried & tested methods. Now we have observed that one of these methods works for a particular person & some do not. It totally depends on the specific issue with their account & device. So we recommend you to try each method & we can guarantee you that one of them will defiantly work for you.
1. Clear Instagram cache on Android & iPhone
The first solution for the black screens issue is a clear the Instagram cache. The settings are different for iPhone & Android.
If you’re using the android then long tap on the Instagram app & tap on the app info and then go to storage & in the storage tap on the Clear cache option.
If you’re using the iPhone then go to settings>General>iPhone Storage>Instagram & here tap on the Delete App option. Now simply reinstall the app from the AppStore.
2. Restart your device
This is another method that will fix any temporary bug issue with your device. It just takes a few seconds & a very easy method so you should definitely give it a try.
3. Reinstall the Insatgam app
Another fix to your problem is reinstalling the app. For this simply uninstall the Instagram app & then reinstall it. Now, this method will fix any bug related to the Instagram app. So also a very simple process so you can give it try.
4. Get a new Instagram app
1) Now you may already have a cloning feature on your device, so you can use that or you can also do this by using the app. So in the first step install the Clone app & open it.
2) As it opens up then tap on the Add app option.
3) Now select the Instagram app & then tap on the Add App button at the bottom.
4) As the parallel version of Instagram got created then tap to open.
5) Now tap on the login button & after entering your login details you’ll get the login to your account.
6) Here you will see that your Instagram black screen problem got fixed. After a few days, you can uninstall this app & use the regular version of the Instagram app.
5. Method to fix the black screen on Instagram
1) In this method open the Instagram website on your browser & go to the Login page & here tap on the Forgot password option.
2) Now enter your email & tap on the Send Login Link button.
3) Now it’ll send you a Login Link on your registered email address.
4) Open your Gmail & here tap on the Log in as “username” button.
5) Now if you see a clone version then make sure that you choose the normal version here.
6) And here you go, it’ll fix the black screen problem on your Instagram app.
Wrap up: Ways to Fix Instagram black screen problem
So this is how you can fix Fix Instagram black screen problem. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How To Tag Someone On Instagram Reels
- How To Fix Instagram White Screen Problem
- How to see who you’ve blocked on instagram
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- Why does instagram crash when you try to post a reel