In the DigiLocker we got two types of documents. The First one is Issued documents & the second one is Uploaded documents. The issued are the document issued by the Government agency & the Uploaded document is upload by the individual. So in this article, you will learn How to Upload Documents to DigiLocker in mobile. Let’s get started.
To upload the document in DigiLocker allowed extensions are(.pdf,.jpeg, and .png). And the allowed size is below 10MB. If you are not fulfilling these requirements then change the extension & to reduce the size compress your files.
If you don’t know how to set up a new DigiLocker account then follow this article HOW TO USE DIGILOCKER IN MOBILE: 14 STEPS
How to Upload Documents to DigiLocker in mobile
1) Open the DigiLocker app & click on the hamburger icon on the top left corner.
2) A menu will open, click on the Uploaded Documents option here.
3) Tap on the Blue Arrow on the top right corner.
4) Now you’ll get two options to upload your document first is from Files & the second is Content from other apps. Choose the Files option if you have your document in your File manager.
5) Select the document from your Folder, As I choose here account statement document & click on the upload button.
6) Here you go, your document gets uploaded to DigiLocker.
As you can see in the picture above the DigiLocker is showing in the Uploaded Document section that, Uploaded documents shall not be treated at par with the original documents.
Documents that present in your Issued document section will be treated at par with the original documents So If you want to know that how to do that then follow this article HOW TO ISSUE DOCUMENTS IN DIGILOCKER IN MOBILE: 5 STEPS
This is all on our topic of How to Upload Documents to DigiLocker in mobile, if you got any issues then do tell us in the comment section we will try to solve them in the next article. Thanks for your time.