In this article, you’ll learn How to save drafts on Instagram, follow the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
Sometimes we just create a Story & after that, we’re not in the mood to post it or just want to do some edits later. Now for this, you get the feature of drafts on the Instagram app. So here you’ll see how to save & later find them in the app. so without further ado let’s get started.
Also Read:- How To Save Story Drafts On Instagram
How to save drafts on Instagram
1) Open Instagram & as it opens up, tap on the “+” icon at the top right side. Here tap on the Post option.
2) Now select the photo that you want to share on Instagram & tap on Arrow at the top right side.
3) Now do the editing you want & again tap on Arrow at the top right side.
4) Now write a caption for your post & tap on the back arrow at the top left side.
5) After that again tap on the back arrow at the top left side, and then tap on the “Save as draft” option you got on your screen.
6) Now if you are wondering “Where to find your drafts on Instagram?”, then again go New post section & here you’ll get the “Draft” option next to the Gallery option. Tap on it to open all drafts on Instagram.
7) Now to share posts you have saved as drafts on Instagram, select the draft post & tap on the Arrow at the top right side.
8) Then you’ll be able to share your draft post as a normal post by tapping on the Share button at the top right corner.
So this is How you can save drafts on Instagram. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How To FIX Instagram Filters Not Working
- Why does instagram crash when you try to post a reel [Fixed]
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- Simple Trick to Delete Search History On Instagram
- How to see the exact number of followers on Instagram after 10K