If You’re looking for How to remove quick access on Facebook search, Then in this article, we’ll tell the working method to get rid of quick access on Facebook.
Facebook has recently launched the “Quick access” feature in the Facebook app. You can access this feature by tapping on the search icon. It just appears above the recent searches.
What is Quick access on Facebook?
The quick access feature as its name shows, gives you some quick suggestions & these suggestions are based on your most frequent visits.
Can You Turn Off Quick Access On Facebook App?
There is no direct option to delete Quick access on Facebook. But as always we go you a hidden trick by which you’ll be able to remove it. so without further ado let’s get started with our article.
How to remove quick access on Facebook search
1) If you download the main Facebook app version & after opening it tap on the search button then you’ll get quick access at the top.
2) Now If you download the Facebook Lite app version & after opening it tap on the search button then you’ll see that there is no quick access at the top.
3) And that’s the trick if you use the Facebook Lite version instead of its main versions then quick access will be gone. Additionally, If you use the web version of Facebook on a mobile browser or a desktop, then you won’t see the Quick Access section below the search bar.
Wrap up: Delete Quick access on Facebook
This is all on the topic of How to remove quick access on Facebook search. I hope it helps you.
If you need any other help then feel free to ask in our Telegram Group.
Related to Facebook:-
- How to download Facebook stories on your phone
- How to turn off your off-Facebook activity for all apps and websites
- How to clear Facebook history | disconnect third-party apps and websites
- How to use Facebook Dark Mode on Android | Enable Dark Mode On Facebook