In this article, you’ll learn How to Pin Posts On Instagram, the step-by-step guide is given below in this article.
You can now pin three posts or reels to your Instagram profile. Instagram has recently rolled out the feature to all users worldwide. It’s very much similar to the Pin feature we got on Twitter. With this feature when you pin your old post or reels to the top then they easily get visible to everyone who visite your profile. So if you are still unaware of how to pin posts or reel on Instagram then here is how to use this feature.
Also Read:- How To FIX Instagram Filters Not Working
How to Pin Posts On Instagram
1) In the first step update your Instagram app & then open it.
2) As it opens up, tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
3) Now open the post that you want to pin to the top on Instagram.
4) then tap on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of the post.
5) Here tap on the “Pin to your profile” option.
6) As you pin a post to the top on Instagram then get to the top of all posts.
How to Unpin Posts on Instagram
- Tap the 3 in the top-right of the pinned post.
- Then Tap Unpin From Your Profile option.
So this is How pinned post feature works on Instagram. I hope it helps you.
If you have any issues, feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
Related to Instagram:-
- How to remove suggested Reels from Instagram
- How to see who you’ve blocked on instagram
- Best Trick to Download Instagram Private Account Story with Music
- How to Edit A Comment On Instagram
- Simple Trick to Delete Search History On Instagram