Does seeing the number of likes on Instagram posts stress you out? Then not now, as all users on Instagram can choose whether or not they see likes on other people’s posts. So in this article, you’ll learn How to hide likes on other people’s Instagram posts. So let’s get started.
That initiative was designed to see if the Facebook-owned app could “depressurize” the user experience and “make it less of a competition,”
CEO Adam Mosseri said in late 2019.
Instagram said that While some users said they benefitted from not seeing like counts, others found it annoying “particularly because people use like counts to get a sense for what’s trending or popular,”
For that reason, Instagram will give individual users choices about viewing likes.
Also Read:- How to Check if Someone Blocked You On Instagram
How to hide likes on other people’s Instagram posts
1) In the first step Update your Instagram app & open it.
2) Head over to the Profile section.
3) In the profile section, tap on the ☰ icon at the top right corner.
4) At the bottom of the page, you’ll get the settings option open it.
5) Tap on the Privacy option below the Notifications.
6) In privacy, you will see Posts in the Interactions section.
7) Here You will see the option to Hide Like and View Counts, Just turn on the Toggle.
8) Here you go, Now as you open other people’s Instagram posts then you’ll not see the Likes & view count.
After hiding likes on other people’s Instagram posts you’ll not see the likes & views of any account. Just remember that the settings apply to your account only. It doesn’t affect other people’s experiences. Unless you hide your likes on Instagram.
This is all on the topic of How to hide likes on other people’s Instagram posts. I hope it helps you if not then do tell us in the comment section.
If you want then you can follow us on Instagram – (https://www.instagram.com/nixloop/)