Here you’ll learn How to fix Messenger not displaying messages while you’re getting the error “Please check your internet connection and try again.
Facebook messenger is one the most popular messaging app. It comes with different types of features. As you know the “More feature comes with more Errors”. Messenger not displaying messages is a very common error that most people face.
In this article, I’ll give you various fixes to fix this issue. All these fixes are different for the different users so you can try each, one by one. I don’t know which one will work for you but I do know that, at end of the article, your problem will get fixed.
How to fix Messenger not displaying messages
1) When you open the Facebook messager & then you will get the error message saying “Please check your internet connection and try again”.
2) The first thing you can do is checking your Wi-Fi or internet connection. Just turn them on/off.
3) The second simple thing you can do is Quitting and reopening the Messenger app.
4) Another fix is to open the play store & try updating to the latest version of Messenger.
5) Next fix, open the app info & tap on the force stop button. or go to storage & try to clear the app cache.
6) If you still getting the issue then uninstall the Facebook messenger & reinstall it.
7) Here you go, after trying our methods, when you open your messenger again then you’ll notice that your problem gets fixed & Messenger will start displaying messages now.
This is all on the topic of How to fix Messenger not displaying messages. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or in our Telegram Group.
For more tips & tricks related to Messenger, You can join our Telegram Channel –NixLoop to get Notify on our future updates.