Looking for a way to How to Enable or Disable Remixing for Each Video on Instagram Reels, then you are just at the right place because by this method you can enable or disable the feature of remixing on a particular video. So let’s get started.
How to Enable or Disable Remixing for Each Video on Instagram Reels
1) In the first step make sure your Instagram is updated, & then open it.
2) Go to the Instagram Reels section in your Instagram profile & click on the particular video.
3) Now click on the 3 dots on the bottom right of your video.
4) Here click on the Enable Remixing option below the Delete option & here you go, your Remixing gets enable in your Instagram Reels.
5) In a similar way you can Disable Remixing if it already enabled.
In the Instagram reels Remixing option is an option that copied from the very old feature of TikTok. As we all know that the whole idea s actually copied from TikTok.
In TikTok, it was known as the Duet feature, wherein Instagram is named Remixing. But the main point of both things is the same. Now if you have some privacy concerns then you can disable them on your Instagram Reels.
But according to me, you should use this feature as you are an Instagram influencer then this feature will really help you grow more. In this, you have to make the Remixing video with the popular & viral video and it will definitely go to increase your Instagram engagement & reach.
The Remixing option of each video is enabled by default on the videos which are upload after April 1, So if you want to enable remixing in the Instagram video that is older than April 1 then this article can help you. So this is all on the topic of How to Enable or Disable Remixing for Each Video on Instagram Reels. Thanks for reading see you next time.