If you are looking for How to download Facebook stories on your phone, then follow the step-by-step guide given in this article.
When someone post something on Facebook then it stays forever unless the owner deletes it. So anyone watches it whenever they want. But in the case of the Facebook story, they just disappear after 24 hours. So if you want to watch them again on Facebook then there is no option for that.
The only option you got here is to save those stories on your phone so that you can watch them later if you want. Now Facebook doesn’t allow us to directly save those stories. But we got a simple trick by which you can save them on your phone. So let’s get started with the process.
Here’s how to download Facebook stories on your phone
1) In the first step download the app Story app from the play store & open it.
2) As the app gets opened then tap on the Log in with Facebook button you got at the bottom.
3) On the next page, put your Facebook login details & tap on the login button.
4) After that Facebook-like interface will open up, tap on the story icon here, as shown in the picture below.
5) Now, here you’ll get all the stories from your Facebook account. At the top, you’ll get Heading saying that “View Stories Anonymously”. So simply tap on any story to open it.
6) After that tap on the 3 dots at the bottom right corner & a few options will appear.
7) In the last step, tap on the Download button you got as the first option & the Facebook stories will get downloaded on your phone.
Wrap up: Download Facebook stories
This is all on the topic of How to download Facebook stories on your phone. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
Related to Facebook:-
- How to remove quick access on Facebook search
- How to download Facebook stories on your phone
- How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone
- How to Delete Check Ins On Facebook