Wondering How to download and send Covid-19 vaccine stickers on WhatsApp, so in this article, you will learn a step-by-step guide with pictures. Just follow the steps given below.
In recently WhatsApp has launched a sticker pack called “Vaccines for All” in partnership with WHO(World Health Organization). They launched it for the purpose of creating awareness about the covid-19 vaccination.
8 Steps download and send Covid-19 vaccine stickers on WhatsApp
1) In the first step update WhatsApp in the play store & open the app.
2) Now open the chat window & open the Emoji section.
3) Click on the Stickers icon next to the GIF at the bottom center of the app.
4) Now tap on the ‘+’ icon at the right side of the Stickers section.
5) Now in Stickers search the Vaccines for all & click on it.
6) Just click on the Download button.
7) In my stickers section you can see your all downloaded stickes.
8) To use these stickers just open the chat window of the person to whom you want to send the sticker. Go to the stickers section & tap on any of the stickers to send.
This is all on our today’s topic How to download and send Covid-19 vaccine stickers on WhatsApp. Do tell us in the comment section that did you get the Covid-19 vaccine yet?