If you looking for How to change your default address on Amazon, then follow the step-by-step guide we have given in this article below.
Your default address is the address you select to have most of your orders delivered to. This is also the address where we will deliver a duplicate copy of the invoice if requested.
If you have more than one address stored in your account, you can choose to select and save any of them as your default address. Saving your preferred address as the default address will help you in faster checkouts. It will also prevent the hassle of having to enter your address details every time you place a new order. So let’s see How you can change your primary address on Amazon.
Also Read:- How to call amazon customer service India
How to change your default address on Amazon
1) In the first step open the amazon app & tap on the hamburger icon at the bottom right corner.
2) Now tap on the “Your Account” option here.
3) After that in the Account settings, tap on the “Default Purchase settings” option.
4) Now If you already have the secondary address then tap on the “Make default” button. Otherwise, scroll down & tap on the “+ Add a purchase preference” button & add your new address here & then click on the Make default button.
5) Now you’ll be redirected to the second page to add a new payment method if you want. If you don’t want then simply tap on the Back button to go to the previews step.
6) Here you go, As you change your default address then you’ll get a message at the top saying that “Default purchase settings updated”.
So this is how you can Set A Different Residential Address for Your Digital Purchases on the Amazon app. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or in our Telegram Group.