If you don’t like the new tab style in Google chrome then here’s the step-by-step guide to Change Chrome Tab View in Android to OLD STYLE.
Google Chrome is clearly one of the widely used web browsers out there today. In the new interface for tab management, instead of the vertical tab layout, tabs are now sorted into a grid view whenever you open a link. If you don’t want it then let’s see How to turn off tab groups and grid view on Chrome for Android.
How to Change Chrome Tab View in Android to OLD STYLE
1) In the first step open Google chrome on your mobile & tap on the Search Bar.
2) In the search bar type the chrome://flags & open it.
3) This is the home of chrome flags, tap on the Search flags here.
4) Here type Tab Grid Layout in the search box and you’ll get the results below, tap on Default to open. (chrome://flags/#enable-tab-grid-layout)
5) Now tap on the Disabled option at the bottom.
6) After that search for Tab Groups & disable it in a similar way. (chrome://flags/#enable-tab-groups)
7) In the last search for “Temporarily unexpired M88 flags” & tap on the Enabled button this time. (chrome://flags/#temporary-unexpire-flags-m88)
8) After Disabling two flags & enabling one flag, click on the Relaunch button.
9) Here you go, after relaunching just close the app & open it again & you’ll get the old-style tabs layout in your Google chrome.
This is all on the topic of How to Change Chrome Tab View in Android to OLD STYLE. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
More articles about Google Chrome:-
- How to remove top sites icon from chrome: 6 step guide
- How to Take Screenshot in Google Chrome on Android
- How To Delete Offline Saved Pages On Chrome Android
- How to Clear Cookies and Site Data in Google Chrome App on Android