Youtube is the world’s most popular video viewing platform owned by Gooogle. There have been times that I wanted to download YouTube videos on my device to watch them later. For that, I start using some third-party apps. But after that i want to know How can I download YouTube videos directly without a mobile app, so I found a very simple method so let’s learn how you can do the same.
6 steps to download YouTube videos directly without a mobile app
1) In the first step open the Youtube app & click on the three dots of the video that you wanna download.
2) Now a menu will appear on your screen, click on the share option.
3) Now another list will appear on your screen, click on the Copy link & the link will get copied to your clipboard.
4) Now open this website on your web browser Savefrom online video downloader.
5) In this step paste your link on the search box of the website & the video will appear below… select the quality of the video you want & click on the Download button.
6) Here you go, as you can see the downloading is started below.
What is YouTube and how does it work?
In simple words, Youtube is a video viewing platform where anyone can upload their videos. This was started in in 2005 & later in 2006 it gets acquired by the Gooogle.
The people who upload videos on youtube get paid according to the ads run on their video if their video was monetized.
You can access its service from PCs, laptop tablets, and mobile phones for free of cost. you only need to watch the ads in the video if you don’t want then you can use the youtube premium service.
These were 6 steps to download YouTube videos directly without a mobile app. The same method can be used in iPhone & Pc. What do you think? Is there a better way? Let me know in the comment section below.