Can you withdraw from Binance to a bank account? the answer is YES, Here are the steps to withdraw money from Binance to the bank account.
Before you withdraw money from Binance, firstly you need to have money in your Binance account. So the process of selling crypto in the Binance app is discussed in the Previews Article (How to Sell Crypto on Binance US (step-by-step)).
After successfully selling your crypto, now let’s see the process of Withdrawing fiat from Binance to the bank account.
How to withdraw money from Binance US to the bank account in 2022
1) In the first step open the Binance app & on the homepage tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom side.
2) Here tap on the Withdraw button at the top.
3) Now tap on the US Dollar option at the top.
4) Then enter how much you want to withdraw from the available balance.
5) In the last step, check the details of your order, if everything looks good to you, then tap on the Withdraw button at the bottom.
This is How you can withdraw money from Binance to the bank account. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
- How to transfer BTC from Binance to another wallet address
- How to create a Binance account in 2022 on Binance.US [step-by-step]
- How To Transfer Crypto From Binance To Crypto.com
- How to buy crypto on the Binance US app