If you are looking for How To Transfer From Robinhood To Coinbase, then here is the simple guide given below in this article.
To send Crypto first you need to buy Crypto, which we discussed in our previews article. (How to Buy Crypto on Robinhood).
So as you get the crypto in your Robinhood Account, so without further ado let’s get started with the process of Transfering it to Coinbase.
How To Transfer From Robinhood To Coinbase 2022
1) In the first step open the Coinbase app & as it opens up, tap on the Trade option at the bottom.
2) On the trade page, search for the crypto that you want to transfer & open it.
3) Now scroll down & tap on the Primary wallet option.
4) Next, tap on the QR Code icon at the top.
5) Then your crypto wallet address will show up on the next page, here tap on the Copy address to copy your wallet address.
6) After that open the Robinhood app & tap on the search button in the middle.
7) Here search for the crypto you want to transfer & open that.
8) then scroll down & tap on Send button.
9) Enter how much crypto you want to transfer & then tap on the Continue button.
10) Now tap on the Enter manually button at the bottom.
11) Here paste the Coinbase wallet address that we copied early & tap on the Review. Now it’ll show you the details of your order, If all looks good then after reviewing you can Send that crypto to Coinbase crypto wallet.
Wrap up: Transfer From Robinhood To Coinbase
So this is how you can Transfer From Robinhood to Coinbase Crypto Wallet. I hope it helps you.
If you have any issues, feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
- How to check the bitcoin wallet balance in Coinbase
- How to delete a payment method on Coinbase
- How to Transfer from Coinbase to Binance
- How To Withdraw Money From Your Coinbase Account