If you are looking for How To Transfer From Coinbase To Robinhood Crypto Wallet, then here is the simple guide given below in this article.
Transferring crypto such as BTC, and ETH from the Crypto.com app to the cash app wallet is simple as other transfers. All you need is the wallet address of the receiver cash app account and then you can easily transfer using the Crypto.com app. We have discussed everything about that with pictures in this article. so without further ado let’s get started!
Also Read:- How To Get Free Netflix With Crypto.com
Steps To Transfer From Crypto.com to Robinhood in 2022
1) In the first step open the Robinhood app & tap on the search button in the middle.
2) As you tap on the search button in the middle then search for the crypto you want to transfer & open that.
3) As your crypto opens up scroll down a bit.
4) Here tap on the Receive button.
5) Then your crypto wallet address will show up on the next page, here tap on the Copy address to copy your wallet address.
6) Now open the Crypto.com app & on the homepage, tap on the Transfer button.
7) Then on the pop-up menu, tap on “Withdraw” then “Crypto” and then the “External wallet” option.
8) On the next page, tap on the “+” icon in the upper right corner.
9) Then select the wallet address option.
10) Now select the cryptocurrency that you want to transfer.
11) Now select the network type for your crypto. It’s different for different cryptocurrencies, so choose it carefully. After that paste the wallet address that you copied from Robinhood. Next, enter the wallet name you want. And then tap on the Continue button.
12) Now, here you’ll see the Robinhood wallet, so tap on the Withdraw button next to this.
13) After that enter “how much crypto you want to send to Robinhood wallet” & tap on Withdraw button. After that it’ll ask you to “Confirm withdrawal”, so check the details of your order, If all looks good to you then tap on the “Confirm” button at the bottom.
Wrap up: Transfer from Crypto.com to Robinhood
So this is how you can Transfer From Crypto.com to Robinhood. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
- How to stake CRO on the Crypto.com[Earn 14.5% Interest]
- How To Set up 2 Factor Authentication in Crypto.com
- How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet
- How to get Free Spotify Premium with Crypto.com