If you are looking for How to Transfer from Coinbase to Binance then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
Coinbase is a popular crypto trading platform that lets you buy and sell all sorts of cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc. In Coinbase you can easily convert one cryptocurrency to another. It also allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency to and from other people. Now let’s see the process of transferring the cryptocurrency through the Coinbase app to the Binance account.
Before you send a cryptocurrency, you need to have it in your wallet so if you don’t have then, Follow this article(How to buy crypto on Coinbase app).
Steps to Transfer Crypto from Coinbase to Binance in 2022
1) In the first step launch the Coinbase app & then tap on the Blue circle at the bottom middle side.
2) Here tap on the Send option.
3) Then select the crypto you would like to send. For example, we have Bitcoin so tap on it.
4) Enter how much bitcoin you want to send from your wallet in USD & tap on the Continue.
5) On the next page, enter the BTC wallet address of the Binance account.
6) For that open the Binance app & on the homepage tap on the Wallet icon at the bottom middle section.
7) Next, tap on the Deposit option at the top.
8) As we are transferring bitcoin so at the bottom tap on the Bitcoin option.
9) Now you’ll get the warning that “Please make sure to only transfer Bitcoin token to this address”. So tap on the Ok button.
10) Now below the Barcode, you’ll get your wallet address. Here tap on the Copy icon to copy this wallet address.
11) After entering the wallet address, tap on the Preview send button.
12) Now it’ll show you the details of your order, If all looks good then tap on Send Now at the bottom.
Wrap up: Transfer from Coinbase to Binance
So this is all on the topic of How to Transfer from Coinbase to Binance in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.