Transferring crypto such as BTC, and ETH from the Crypto.com app to the cash app wallet is simple as other transfers. All you need is the wallet address of the receiver cash app account and then you can easily transfer using the Crypto.com app. We have discussed everything about that with pictures in this article. so without further ado let’s get started!
How to transfer bitcoin from crypto.com to cash app in 2022
1) In the first step open the Cash App & on the home page, tap on the Investing & Bitcoin option you got at the bottom of the page.
2) On the next page, scroll down a bit & you’ll see “View Bitcoin Address”. Tap to open it.
3) Here tap on the Copy Address button below the QR code.
4) Now open the Crypto.com app & on the homepage, tap on the Transfer button.
5) Then on the pop-up menu, tap on “Withdraw” then “Crypto” and then the “External wallet” option.
6) Now to add the wallet address that we copied from the Coinbase app, tap on the “+” icon at the top right corner. After that tap on the “Wallet Address” option & then select the crypto you are transferring.
7) Then select the “Wallet Adress” & choose the Bitcoin option.
8) Now simply paste the Wallet Address that we copied from the Cash App & in the field below enter the Wallet Name. After entering these details tap on continue.
9) As you hit the continue button, they’ll send you an email. So check your email to confirm your new wallet address. As the email opens up then scroll down & tap on the Confirm Withdrawal Address.
10) Now as you open the Crypto.com app then you’ll see your recently added wallet address in the “Withdrawal Whitelist”. Here simply tap on Withdraw button.
11) then enter “how much crypto you want to send to Cash App wallet” & tap on Withdraw button.
12) Now it’ll ask you to “Confirm withdrawal”, so check the details of your order, If all looks good to you then tap on the “Confirm” button at the bottom.
Wrap up: Transfer from Crypto.com to cash app
So this is all on the topic of How to transfer bitcoin from crypto.com to the cash app. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or on our Twitter page.
- How to stake CRO on the Crypto.com[Earn 14.5% Interest]
- How To Set up 2 Factor Authentication in Crypto.com
- How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet
- Crypto.com Midnight Blue card | Things you should know
- How to deposit paper money into your Cash App