If you are looking for How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
To the people who are new to Crypto.com, It is an online platform that supports investors to invest in cryptocurrencies. The digital asset exchange organization offers several cryptocurrency products and services, meaning an investor can buy, sell, trade, spend, store, earn, loan cash and even pay bills with cryptocurrencies using Crypto.com. So In this article lets’s see the process of sending bitcoin to another wallet by using the Crypto.com platform. so without further ado let’s get started!
Steps to Send Bitcoin from Crypto.com to Another Wallet in 2022
1) In the first step open the Crypto.com app & on the homepage, tap on the Transfer button.
2) Then on the pop-up menu, tap on Withdraw option.
3) Next tap on the “Crypto withdraw crypto to other platforms” option.
4) then tap on the External Wallet option you got at the bottom.
5) On the next page, you’ll need to set up the external wallet, so tap on the + icon.
6) Then in the Withdraw method section, tap on the Wallet Adress.
7) Next, choose the Crypto you want to send, for example, we are transferring Bitcoin so tap on the Bitcoin option.
8) On the next page, tap enter the “BTC Wallet Address” & “Wallet Name” of the receiver. And then tap on the Continue button.
9) Now you’ll need to “Check your email to confirm your new wallet address” so tap on the Open Email option.
10) In the Email, simply tap on the “Confirm Withdrawal Address” option.
11) Now go back to your Crypto.com account & Here you’ll see that the New wallet address was added to the withdrawal whitelist. So tap on the Withdraw option next to that.
12) And then enter how much Bitcoin you want to send From Crypto.com To Another Wallet(Minimum withdrawal amount: BTC 0.003, this might change in the future) & then tap on the Withdraw button.
13) Now it’ll ask you to “Confirm withdrawal”, so check the details of your order, If all looks good then tap on the “Confirm” button at the bottom.
Wrap up: Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet
So that’s How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
For more tips & tricks related to Crypto.com, do consider following us on Twitter –NixLoop to get Notified of our future updates.