If you are looking for How To Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase, then follow the step-by-step guide we have given below in this article.
In our last article, we discussed “How to add Bank Account to Coinbase” using Plaid. Now some people facing some issues while trying to add their bank account. So in this article, we’ll see how you can How To Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase without using Plaid. so without further ado let’s get started.
Here are the steps to Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase in 2022
1) In the first step launch the Coinbase app & open settings by tapping on the profile icon at the bottom right corner.
2) In the Account settings page, go to the Payment methods section & tap on the “Add a payment method”.
3) As we want to link the bank account to Coinbase, so tap on the Bank Account option you got at the top.
4) Now Coinbase will take you to Plaid to link your bank page, so tap on the X at the top right corner.
5) On the next page of “Add your bank account”, tap on the Get started.
6) Here Enter the full name on your account & tap on Continue.
7) After that, select your account type. Choose between the Checking & Savings, whatever type you have.
8) On the step, Enter your 9-digit bank routing number. (You can easily find it on Google)
9) And then enter your account number & tap on the Continue button.
10) As you complete the previews steps successfully then, Coinbase will send 2 small deposits to your bank account to verify your account. After the deposits arrive(within 5 business days), come back to Coinbase to complete verification.
11) To complete the verification process, come back to Coinbase & open the settings. Here you’ll see the Bank that you have added recently. Tap on its name.
12) Now tap on the Verify button you got at the bottom.
13) Next, enter the amount of two deposits that you received in your bank account. (Check your bank account for 2 deposited from Coinbase). After entering those, tap on the “Verify bank account”. And that’s it, you just completed the verification process & you have successfully added your bank account to your Coinbase account.
Wrap up: Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase
So this is all on the topic of How To Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.