If you are looking for, How to connect Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet then here is the step-by-step guide given below in this article.
When you want to transfer your crypto from Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet then the first thing you need to do is Link Crypto.com Defi Wallet To Crypto.com App. As they got linked together then you’ll be Transfer any crypto in between them. So let’s see the process of connecting the Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet.
Here are the steps to connect Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet in 2022
1) In the first step open the Defi Wallet app & on the homepage tap on the Settings icon at the top left corner.
2) In the settings, you’ll see the “Connect to Crypto.com App” blue color button, Tap on it.
3) on the next page, tap the two checkboxes and then tap on the “Connet your wallet” button at the bottom.
4) In the next step you’ll need to Authenticate Connection, for that “Enter Crypto.com App account email” & tap on the “Send Connection Email” button.
5) Now open the email that they send you and scroll down to the bottom & here you’ll see the blue color Connect button, simply tap on it.
6) Next, enter your Crypto.com App passcode & tap on Continue.
7) After that tap on the “Authorize & launch Defi Wallet”.
8) Here you go, Your wallet is Successfully connected to Crypto.com App. Now You can easily transfer funds between Crypto.com Defi wallet and Crypto.com App.
Wrap up: Connect Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet
So this is all on the topic of How to connect Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet in 2022. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
- How to stake CRO on the Crypto.com[Earn 14.5% Interest]
- How To Set up 2 Factor Authentication in Crypto.com
- How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet