In this article, you’ll see How to check the bitcoin wallet balance in Coinbase & how to check your transaction history in the Coinbase app.
Coinbase is a popular crypto trading platform that lets you buy and sell all sorts of cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, etc. In Coinbase you can easily convert one cryptocurrency to another. It also allows you to send and receive cryptocurrency to and from other people. Now let’s see How you can check the crypto wallet balance in Coinbase.
Also Read:- How To Manually Link Bank Account To Coinbase
How to check the bitcoin wallet balance in Coinbase
1) In the first step launch the Coinbase app & then tap on the Portfolio option next to Home.
2) Now scroll down & tap on the Bitcoin option.
3) Now below the graph, you’ll see BTC Wallet, tap to open it.
4) Here you go, at the top left corner you’ll see your total bitcoin amount & Below that you’ll see their value in USD. And in the History section, you can also view the Transaction History.
Also Read:- How to Delete Instagram Call History
This is all on the topic of How to check the bitcoin wallet balance in Coinbase. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
- How to add Bank Account to Coinbase
- How To Deposit Money Into the Coinbase app
- How to delete a payment method on Coinbase