In this article we’ll talk about the Crypto.com Midnight Blue card, we’ll try to answer important queries about Midnight Blue card.
To the people who are unaware of it, Crypto.com provides a Visa Debit card. Its also known as a Crypto.com Prepaid card. Now to use this card first you need to top up your card, you can top up using bank account transfers, other credit/debit cards, or cryptocurrency.
Now Crypto.com offers cashback to the cardholder in the form of CRO Rewards. You can trade these CRO rewards for other digital coins or fiat currency.
Things you should know about Crypto.com Midnight Blue card
Now people got different queries about this card, which creates confusion before they got this card or even after getting the card. So we’ll try to answer each query one by one. so without further ado let’s get started
How long does it take to get a midnight blue card?
In the case of the Midnight Blue card, it totally depends on the country of your residence. It can take about a month for your application to get approved. Now after waiting for a month if it’s still showing still Pending status then you can contact customer support & ask them why your Crypto.com card is still on Pending status. For cardholders in the US, UK, EU, you can expect your card to arrive within 7-14 business days.
What is the Crypto.com Midnight Blue card limit?
Here is the limitation on different things in Crypto.com Midnight Blue card.
- No Fee ATM Monthly Withdrawal Limit is $200, you’ll be charged 2% thereafter.
- The maximum amount of cash you may withdraw at an ATM on a daily basis is $500 and $5,000 per month.
- The Interbank Exchange Rates Monthly Limit is $2,000, you’ll be charged 0.5% thereafter.
- In the Midnight Blue card, aggregated Top-up Monthly Limit is $10,000.
Crypto.com midnight blue card benefits
In the Midnight Blue Card, you earn 1% back CRO rewards. So in this card, you don’t have much in the way of benefits.
Crypto.com midnight blue card pending
This is a common issue that your card show pending status. when you apply for a Crypto.com Visa card then the company issues the cards with priority according to your Tier. So higher tier get first priority & midnight blue is free so it gets proceed at the last. In the case of the Ruby card, it takes 3 weeks to go from pending to issued status.
So this is all on the topic of Crypto.com Midnight Blue card | Things you should know. I hope it helps you.
If you got any issues then feel free to ask in the comment section or our Twitter page.
- How to stake CRO on the Crypto.com[Earn 14.5% Interest]
- How To Set up 2 Factor Authentication in Crypto.com
- How To Send Bitcoin From Crypto.com To Another Wallet
- How to connect Crypto.com App to Defi Wallet
- How to transfer from Crypto.com to Defi Wallet
- How to Transfer from Crypto.com to Coinbase